Friday, July 6, 2012

Knee Deep In Mini Book Pages!

Happy Friday! Can you believe it's here already?! I'm diggin' this holiday in the middle of the week!

I hope you all enjoyed the Fourth of July holiday! We had a very relaxing day with some family over. It was our first time in 14 years to actually stay home to see what Vancouver is all about so that was fun. Our new home has some awesome aerial views of the valley and since for now mortars are still legal in Washington State, we had a front row seat to about 30 to 40 fireworks in the sky at any given moment. The biggest predicament was figuring out the best way to view them as the show in our backyard is very different than our front yard, but they were great from both sides so I guess it was a wonderful problem to have. We all declared it the most fireworks we had ever seen in our life! :)

Today I have a couple mini book 8x8 pages to share... We will be visiting my mother-in-law in Japan this summer so I always try to whip up some quick pages to add to her little albums I've been making for her over the years.




















For these, I turned to October Afternoon's 8x8 Paper pads since they were already the perfect size.  :)
























Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous weekend and enjoy the sunshine!  We will be helping my Mom move after 30 years in the same home--Yikes!  :)

Supplies:
Patterned Paper- October Afternoon Fly A Kite & Modern Homemaker 8x8 Paper Pads
Scalloped Punch- Stampin' Up
Circle & Pennant Dies- Spellbinders
Tooth Diecut- Silhouette
"Love" & "Smile" Stamps- Technique Tuesday
Buttons- Basic Grey, Papertrey Ink
Rhinestones & Ribbon- Michaels
Baker's Twine- My Mind's Eye
Ink- Versafine Onyx Black
Chalk Ink- Colorbox
Other: Glossy Accents (on the teeth)

2 comments:

  1. So cute...I'm sure your MIL loved them. Hope you had a great vacation in Japan....how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you framed the photo is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...